(CNN)Nearly all Americans treat a minimum of as soon as a day, frequently to please yearnings, inning accordance with a current snacking report . For some, regular snacking might change a normal meal or 2.
Pairing protein or percentages of heart-healthy fat with carbs promotes satiety and provides you continual energy while keeping calories down
. Below is our list of yummy
, low added-sugar treats under
(inning accordance with the counts at the USDA nutrient database unless otherwise connected to
), which will keep your stomach complete and your midsection slim
Avocado on whole-wheat toast
Popcorn with almonds and chocolate chips
Air-popped popcorn includes volume and texture to this indulgent treat, for couple of included calories.
- 2 cups air-popped popcorn = 62 calories, 2.07 g protein, 0.73 g fat, 2.3 g fiber, 0.1 g sugars
- 2 tablespoons almonds (0.6 oz), dry-roasted with salt = 102 calories, 3.6 g protein, 9g fat, 2g fiber, 0.8 g sugar
- 0.5 ounce semi-sweet chocolate chips (approx 2 tsp) = 35 calories, 0g protein, 2g fat, 0g fiber, 4g sugar
- No geral: 199 calories, 5.7 g protein, 11.7 g fat, 4.3 g fiber, 4.9 g sugar
Apple pieces with sun butter
A tasty spread made from sunflower seeds that is suitable for those with peanut or tree nut allergic reactions.
- 1 medium apple (Gala), sliced = 98 calories, 0.43 g protein, 0.21 g fat, 4g fiber, 18g sugar
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seed butter = 99 calories, 2.8 g protein, 8.8 g fat, 1g fiber, 1.7 g sugar
- No geral: 197 calories, 3.2 g protein, 9g fat, 5g fiber, 19.7 g sugar
Greek yogurt with strawberries, sprayed with flaxseed
Greek yogurt loads protein, strawberries boast vitamin C and anti-oxidants, and flaxseed increases fiber and omega-3s.
- 1 container plain low-fat Greek yogurt (7 oz; 200g) = 150 calories, 20g protein, 4g fat, 0g fiber, 8g sugar
- cup strawberries, sliced = 27 calories, 0.6 g protein, 0.25 g fat, 1.7 g fiber, 4g sugar
- 2 teaspoon flaxseed = 20 calories, 1g protein, 1g fat, 1.3 g fiber, 0g sugar
- No geral: 197 calories, 21.6 g protein, 5.25 g fat, 3g fiber, 12g sugar
Shrimp mixed drink
This filling low-calorie treat uses omega-3 fats and can function as an appetiser or mini-meal.
- Jumbo prepared shrimp (5) = 100 calories, 19g protein, 1.5 g fat, 0g fiber, 0g sugar
- Mixed drink sauce (2 tablespoons) = 40 calories, 0.5 g protein, 0g fat, 0.5 g fiber, 8g sugar
- No geral: 140 calories, 19.5 g protein, 1.5 g fat, 0.5 g fiber, 8g sugar