Supergirl Star Hospitalized, Says He ‘Almost DiedAfter Eating Chipotle!

    One thing Supergirl cannot conserve you from? Norovirus!

    Jeremy Jordan , who plays Winn on the hit CW program, shared his very first Instagram Story Thursday night to let fans understand he lived however extremely, really ill in the medical facility. Due to the fact that he consumed at Chipotle , #SEGUIRE

    And it was all.

    Video: Rats Fall From Ceiling At Chipotle!

    Jordan shared video of his pallid face, IV drip, and medical facility space, stating about the infamously illness-spreading junk food chain:

    I understand I’ve promoted for them in the past, however they’re awful. io, as you can see, remain in the health center and I have fluids in my arm since the food did not concur with me and I nearly passed away.


    Jordan is arranged to carry out asalute to Broadwayperformance at the Houston Symphony on Friday night; he goes on to inform fans he hopes he can still make it.

    Get well quickly, Jeremy!

    Chipotle has actually launched a main reaction to the story, informing People:

    We are sorry to hear that Jeremy is ill and have actually tried to obtain in touch with him straight relating to where when he consumed so we can check out this. We take all claims seriously, however at this time we cannot verify any connect to Chipotle. We are constantly dedicated to making things right for our visitors and will do the exact same for Jeremy when we have the ability to reach him.

    Do YOU still consume at Chipotle??

    [Immagine per mezzo di Instagram ]

    Leggi di più: